2. I still have 15 lbs to go. I am guessing that I will drop a few pounds and then plateau again. It's been my pattern throughout this entire weight loss.
3. I have been thinking about my hair and what I want to do with it. I keep coming back to the "bob" suggestion. I just don't want to look like I am trying to look younger than I am. I am happy to be 31 years old!
4. I want this dress for our trip to Hawaii next summer. I am afraid it will look like I am trying to be younger than I am though. Not sure of the last time I wore a halter top.
5. Mazie was very pleased with all the comments you gave to her in the last post. She is on Cloud 9! (I found this picture of her reading her speech still on the camera-thankfully it wasn't erased!)
6. Jamie is really coming out of her shell. Who wouldn't when three times a week you get to yell loudly in doors? She is loving tae kwon do and doing really well with it.
7. Jacob now says, "Jack pot". It started out as "pack pot" but now is "pot pot" which makes him say it faster. He throws his arms into the air and squeals "POT POT". It's pretty funny.
8. While walking to school today, we saw a mom pushing a stroller with a beautiful black dog. Mazie looked at me and said, "That looks like a really good dog". Jamie said, "I think they are good when they stay with their parents" (meaning they walk with their owners and not try to jump on other people). Then Mazie said, "Yeah, like Maggie. I miss Amy and Hayden and Rich, even though we didn't see him much". I just smiled because we do miss the Shertzers.9. I've been sending good vibes to our friends in Alabama who are having a stressful day today. I hope everything goes well!
10. We have a busy Saturday coming up. Both of the girls are going to be breaking 5 boards (each) for a Board Break-A-Thon for the starlight foundation. It's a local foundation that does cool things for kids who are going through tough treatments for severe illnesses. After their board breaking, we are heading to the Air Force football game. We are so excited!

6 comments:
Enjoy your "youth" in both designs of hair syles and clothing! You have good genes so.... enjoy them:-)!
Your transformation picture is beautiful!
And again, Mazie,I really think I can "hear" make your speech! So proud of you!
Good luck breaking the boards, Jamie and Mazie!
GO AIR FORCE!!!!
i think the dress is so adorable- and after losing the weight- you deserve it!!!
Get the dress - you earned it! Your last picture shows the results are continuing - your goal will come! Great photo, Mazie - you look just like I would have expected. Good luck, Mazie and Jamie, with the boards on Saturday and I know you both will do well. Good luck PSU - oops! I mean Air Force!
You look awesome Megan! Thanks for the love yesterday and for linking up my sister's shop. I just talked to her on the phone and told her you were wanting the dress but were unsure about the top. She can adjust the top to look however you want so just contact her through her etsy shop when you get ready!
15 more pounds...here we go!!!
um you would look ROCKIN in that dress:)
Awwww, we miss you guys too! And you should totally go for Meghan's dress. . . it would look great on you and perfect for your big trip! Go for it!
Post a Comment