2. These two look like they are thinking of some sort of plot to do something big, don't they?
3. This is how Jacob throws a fit lately. Falling down, kicking and crying and rolling all over. I wasn't really expecting the Terrible Twos to start before he turns 18 months...
4. I am down a pound. I know that doesn't seem like much but over the past two weeks, I have gone up 5lbs and then lost that plus my new pound. So now I only have 14 lbs to go. WooHoo!
5. Tonight we went to the girls' elementary school for their annual carnival. The girls really had fun playing the games and we put a few tickets into the raffle for some awesome baskets of goodies. We haven't had any calls yet, so I'm not hopeful that we won anything. It was a fun night though.
Have a happy weekend!


5 comments:
Did Mazie dent the attachment?....Mazie,I really do hope it is all better:-)!
Those two sure do look like they are up to being naughty!(cute though)
AND...what a little temper "Jack Pot" has...terrible 2's so soon?!?!?!
And...a big WAHOO! for your weight loss...FANTASTIC!
Looking forward to seeing pix of the girls and breaking their boards!
Hayden was doing my blog checking this morning with me and the first thing he said when we were scrolling through your pictures was "Jacob"! We miss you guys!
Yay for breaking the barrier on that pound. . . I'm sure it's the jump start your body needed to get those last 14 pounds off!
I think we need to get some arnicare- Sarah came home with a giant black eye when the neighbor accidentally hit her with a hockey stick- is it available in the commissary??
congrats on the weight!
um i need the magic cream for MYSELF and my lack of grace:)
Congrats on the pound Megan. You will get to your goal...I know it.
Post a Comment