Okay... Okay... yes... that's my boy. I'll take full credit for him. But, where in the WORLD did Mazie learn the "Mashed Potato" and where did Jamie learn her moves... Those must be from Megan's side of the family!
Great job from the cute little dancers! Congrats to Air Force. Josh and I saw PSU win big over Oregon State, 45-14. Hanna came thru and poured before the game, but not a single drop during the game! I guess maybe that is why the sky is blue and white!
That's funny you say that because at the first home game of the season, Mazie and Jamie were doing the first down thing during the game. It was so funny!
8 comments:
Great Dancing!....YEA for the win!
Love seeing the action!:-)Way to go "little Stahrs"!
Okay... Okay... yes... that's my boy. I'll take full credit for him. But, where in the WORLD did Mazie learn the "Mashed Potato" and where did Jamie learn her moves... Those must be from Megan's side of the family!
Great job from the cute little dancers! Congrats to Air Force. Josh and I saw PSU win big over Oregon State, 45-14. Hanna came thru and poured before the game, but not a single drop during the game! I guess maybe that is why the sky is blue and white!
Ok, I'm sure it was pure luck that Air Force beat Wyoming... ;)
Nice dancing! Looks like you guys have the beginnings of a family performance team!
Go Air Force! That was sooo funny! Hayden says, "more, more Jacob!"
Jamie is having so much fun! And I love that Jacob is getting in to it too.
Now if only those kids had inherited some of their father's moves. Miah needs to show them how to do "aaaaanother falcon first down..."
That's funny you say that because at the first home game of the season, Mazie and Jamie were doing the first down thing during the game. It was so funny!
Post a Comment