Today is picture day at Odyssey Elementary. I think this picture shows that the "another picture, really?" face continues at least through 6 years of age. The only difference is there's the "I'm gonna have attitude then" face.
Hopefully they smile better for the professional photographer today.
8 comments:
You'll have to post their school photos when you get them!
The girls look beautiful!
I like the pictures of the "little stahrs" on the side under your info. That is a nice addition. The girls look great. I am sure they will smile pretty for the camera.
They look so lovely! Can't wait to see what the school photos look like!
SUCH SWEETNESS:-)!Just simply sweet!
I love that Jamie is still smiling at her young age & that face on Mazie is just typical & funny. I'm hoping this "I'm tired of photos is just a girl thing", but I doubt it.
oh no. Poor Mazie, she's so over it.
BUt they are still cute girlies :)
Mazie looks like she's saying "Can you just take the picture already?"
LOL
What beautiful girls!
Can't wait to see their school pictures. I am sure they will make the camera proud!
Post a Comment