1. Today my little man is 17 months old. He is sleeping through the night (or at least comforting himself back to sleep if he does wake up) since we've started using chamomile essential oil on his gums. Sleeping through the night! Now if I could only get myself to sleep all night long...
2. He is also running all over. There is no more walking in the house. We have to run everywhere.
3. Jacob also has to do everything by himself. Going up and down the stairs, getting his snacks, feeding himself (which has been for quite sometime), taking his diaper off (sometimes when we don't want him to), getting his toys even if they are under everything else, making sure Jamie is peeing into the potty.
4. That last one is funny because if we don't stop him before he gets to the bathroom and one of the girls is on the potty, he NEEDS to inspect their "going". He actually has to watch. He peeks into the back of the potty and watches where the pee goes. Maybe he will be ready at two to potty train?
5. Back to the essential oils, I took a class last week with my friend, Rachel. I learned so many uses and helpful things. I thought they were just things to make your place smell good. Never thought they had uses. I will do a post on what I learned soon.
6. This is usually the scene after naptime around here. Sharing a snack before getting Mazie from school...
7. Did anyone notice I added a motivational slideshow on the sidebar? I have pictures from the start, 8 weeks, 16 weeks, and 24 weeks of my weight loss. I figured that would motivate me to lose the last 15 lbs. Yep, I have 15 more to go. I am in my smallest clothes. I bought clothes about three years ago and they happen to be my smallest size that I own right now. The end is near!
8. Speaking of the end, I have a reward for myself for when I reach my goal. Besides getting to buy an entire new wardrobe (in bits and pieces, of course), I would like to do something fun with my hair. I know it seems silly but what else am I going to do? Go out for a huge dinner to celebrate? I think that defeats the purpose of all this work. So I thought it would be interesting to hear any suggestions you may have on the subject. I am going to be willing to cut/color/whatever (within reason).
9. The Air Force football season starts on Saturday. We are so excited about going to the game. We will see our cadet, too, for the first time since doolie day out.
10. Ok, I need to get off of the computer and read on my porch swing before the kids wake from their naps. Have a great day!

11 comments:
inverted bob (shorter in back, just a little bit- a little longer in the front) and some blonde highlights.. .what do you think?!
Your transformation from the start until now is phenomenal! Congratulations - and, yes, you deserve a whole new wardrobe! Glad to see Jacob is so independent - he will handle the potty training stuff okay. I have a feeling he will let you know when that time shall occur. It's good to see Jamie being able to be a big sister she does so well!
i can;t wait for the essential oil post! you look awesome and i'm going to comment for andrea who told me you look amazing too!
Your slideshow is great. You look fantastic. I never change my hair so I'm no help there. A new wardrobe sounds awesome though.
You do look amazing! I will be here as soon as you are ready to hit the shops for that new wardrobe!
Also, I can recommend a really good hairstylist at the Aveda Salon! I agree about the bob...you would look really cute in something short and sassy!
You know what I see in the slideshow, Megan? Your smile keeps getting bigger and bigger as the weeks go by! You really are an encouragement and I'm cheerin' you on, girl!
My suggestion on the hair is to do what Ann Kathrine suggested. I was thinking that as I was reading the posting!....Love the slide show...it is awesome!
Happy 17th,Jacob!
Wow--I missed alot yesterday! This post really makes me miss you for some reason, though. Jacob looks so big sitting there with Jamie!
I love the transformation slide show...how did you do that? Are you sure you need to lose another 15 pounds...it sure doesn't look like it!? You look fantastic!
And the cut that AK described is exactly what I got ~3 weeks ago and I love it!
Okay.. okay... after voicing my opinion to Megan she suggested I make it known to her fans. Short hair? Bob? Okay.. yes it would look great. Short. Sassy. Cute. Sexy. But, I like her hair long. I'm not trying to stifle creativity or be selfish, but any ideas on a long cut that allows her to put it up when she feels sassy?
Post a Comment