Today was Jamie's first day of preschool at Mazie's elementary school. This is just so much better for her. She will be guided to what she needs to know for Kindergarten and she loves the fact that Mazie is in the school too.
I love that Mazie let Jamie lead the way to school today...
Jamie walked in, put her backpack and hat on her hook, and sat right down with the other kids. We were instructed to stay at the back of the class until the kids waved us off.
They did a little dance and waved all the parents out of the room. It was pretty cool how they did it. So we left the school and Jacob and I were all alone. I was able to run and cry while Jacob enjoyed the ride...
First days are over. Now we can move onto the rest of the year without tears, right?




8 comments:
Jamie, you look so grown up!...love the outfit...especially the hat!
I would like to see that "dance" you did at school!
Looks like the run was a "knockout"!:-)
Love to ALL!
Madelyn and Olivia are getting ready to go to school come September 2nd. I'm thinking I might get a little teary as well. It's happy, but also a reminder how big they are getting and how fast time is going by.
Mazie yesterday and Jamie today - what a beautiful sight! It is hard to believe that they are both so grown up but I am very proud of their love for learning. Let's continue the encouragement - they are both well worth it!
will i be a bad mama if i don't cry at alla's first day of preschool? i mean she was just doing this from jan-may so it's the same right? she's only had 3 mos off? anwyay, i think it's awesome that they can walk to school! jamie your hat is GREAT!
Good Job Jamie! How was your first day running with Sally?
the tears are understandable but just think: more time to run and spend time with your littlest one!
That just makes me realize how quickly Josh will be heading off to school too...yikes!
The girls look so happy!
I hope to see you guys soon!
We still have boxes to unpack and stuff everywhere, but I had to catch up on my blogs! We really miss you guys, too! If you were here I know you'd be fixing us a dinner or offering to watch Hayden. We'll certainly miss our playdates :-( And I can't believe that school has started for the girls! I love Jacob in the jogger, though, and I'm glad you'll have a good opportunity to use it now! I'll give you a call in a week or so once we get a little more settled!
Post a Comment