Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Five

1. Here are a few pictures from my mom's graduation. I think it's cool that the nurses were able to wear their white hats. Kind of like a tribute to the nurses who started nursing....

and the many congratulations after the ceremony...

all the grandkids (minus mine, of course)...

and kids (minus me, of course)...

Good Job, Mom. We are all very proud of you. Kick butt on the registration exam!

2. Also graduating from college is my sister-in-law, Carissa. She graduated from her masters progam and this is the picture I had my mom scan and send to me. Good Job, Carissa!

3. Jacob is so much better after being dairy free for two days. Poop is back to normal (just what you wanted to read, I know). One more day of that and then he can enjoy some milk. Then I can finally say yes to his screaming for cheese and milk at the refrigerator!

4. It has been raining so much lately. Everthing is nice and green but you can't enjoy it because it is raining. Kind of a catch 22, right? It is also cold here (like 60s). Is it August or what?

5. We have a crazy busy weekend. 5K and kids run, tae kwon do annual picnic, a birthday party, just to name what is going on tomorrow. Stay tuned for some pictures on those things (if I get a minute to breathe during all that).

Happy Weekend to all.

6 comments:

Megan's Mom said...

Thank you, Megan!...As always, it is a great posting. It was an awsome night for me.

Thank you, Danielle for taking the pictures!

I am glad Jacob is doing better!
Hope all goes well for the 5K and kids run today. Looking forward to seeing those pictures....Love to all

Anonymous said...

Lots of luck with the 5k today. So glad Jacob is feeling/doing better. I am sure he will be happy when all things are normal again.

A.K. said...

congrats Megan's Mom! that's awesome!

Jill said...

Megan...thanks so much for the potty training book...I love it so far...my first daughter is now trained but I have hopes of doing Liesel soon and I think this method will be perfect.

Cathy Bolander said...

Very cool for your mom. I will trade you rain for the sun. Our grass is SO not green. Have a great Monday.

Amy said...

Congrats to both graduates! And I'm eager to hear about how your weekend went. . . especially the 5k!

And yay for normal poop. . . all moms will appreciate that!