1. Jeremiah left today for his first tdy (business trip-for all those non military out there) since before Jacob was born. That's pretty sad when I read how long it's actually been considering we have some friends who are looking at a deployment coming up and we have other friends who are deployed now. I'm having a hard time with just a week!
2. It's been a long day. Mazie was a little less than her normal behaved-self today. My theory is because she knew dad wasn't coming home tonight.
3. We had open house at the school this evening. Mazie walked straight into her class room and found her desk and started setting up her supplies. There was a list on the board where she was to put things. She set up her desk like it was her own little office space. Kind of funny to watch.
4. Jamie also met her teacher tonight. She walked into her room and right up to the teacher and said, "Hi" before the teacher could even speak. Totally not like Jamie for those of you who aren't aware of her backwardness. I think Jamie is starting to come out of her shell, finally, thanks to Mazie.
5. Jacob was giving kisses tonight at the supper table. This is quite a thing lately for him. If he puckers up, you better be ready to get a kiss. He kissed me and blew kisses to the girls and then went to offer Jeremiah one and realized that he wasn't there. I'm not sure what was funnier. The fact that he just realized Jeremiah wasn't there or the look on his face when he didn't get to finish his kiss-a-thon.
6. My counselor is supposed to call me on Friday at 2:30 for a weigh in/dairy check. I'm kind of skeptical how this phone thing will work. It's not the same as them seeing the scale. So we will see.
7. I'm a little stressed. I'm not sure why. School starts tomorrow for Mazie, Jamie starts on Thursday, I can't manage to get all three kids to taekwondo classes today and tomorrow, Jeremiah's not here to help. I miss my friend and wish we could meet at the park for a venting session!
8. I get to take Jacob out in Sally (the jogger for those of you who didn't know we decided on a name) for a real run on Thursday. I'm excited about that.
9. Has anyone noticed on my sidebar Painterly Patterned? It's my nephew's website. You should go check it out. Check out the links too and go to his store and order stuff. Someday they will be worth money. He's that good!
10. OK, tomorrow is another day, a new day. It's going to be a great day! Good night.
3 comments:
Friday will be great. And I'm really happy for your girls being so excited about school
Hope the week without Jeremiah flies by for you!
oh gosh weren't those days great when we could just meet up at the park with the girls? or i'd get to come over for dinner when ron or jeremiah OR BOTH were out of town. i still lament the fact that as adults it sucks to have to leave our friends. it just isn't fair.
Post a Comment