One week ago today, Jeremiah's grandmother passed away. She was not well and was in the hospital for a case of pneumonia. While there she had a stroke and just couldn't pull through. We are very sad that she had to leave us but know that she is where she wants to be.
She was known as Turkey Mam by the kids. She will be missed.



6 comments:
For thirty years, I also lay my head on Mam's lap to let her comb her fingers through my hair and tickle my ear. I'm so glad the kids had the same opportunity. Yes - She is/will be missed.
So sorry for your loss.
We're thinking of you guys:)
You're in our prayers. Those are great pictures to cherish :-)
So glad your kids were able to know her. That is a rare and special relationship. So sorry to hear she is gone. God bless your family.
I'm very sorry for your loss. It's nice the kids were lucky enough to get to know her.
Post a Comment