Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Boy and His Ball

Yesterday Jacob became 10 months. I say became because it just happened. I have no idea where the last month went. Since the superbowl is coming, I thought it would be appropriate to have a little fun with the football for this months picture...

Keeping Jacob in one place proved to be a little trying. He enjoyed his nakedness WAY too much. He kept crawling all over the place, moving the ball, crawling after it. I did get a really good one though which is what I was after.

8 comments:

Gramma B said...

TEN MONTHS!!!!!!WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?...SUCH A HAM AND A CUTIE...LOVE YOU, DEAR JACOB!

Katie said...

Wow, Jacob's 10 mos already!? So has the one-year party planning started yet?

A.K. said...

love those little baby thighs! what a stud!

Cathy Bolander said...

Happy 10 months little guy! So cute. Love that he is naked with a football. I can't believe he's almost 1 already.

J.J. said...

that is a BIG rolly polly baby you got there!

Susie said...

Oh my gosh, he is not going to like you when he's 16. Or 12. Probably both!

These are too cute, though!

Anonymous said...

Happy 10 months. big guy! Love that pose - are we looking at a future PSU linebacker?? Love you lots!

Amy said...

Those are some cute pics! (and I love that backdrop. . . the blue monster!)