6. My talented photography friend, Erin is giving pointers on her business blog on how to take pictures of your kiddos and life. Go check it out and say "hi" while you are there!
7. This amazing little girl turned 5 yesterday and we wish we could have been there to celebrate with her. Happy Birthday, Alla!
8. Alla turning 5 on Monday means my baby girl is turning 6 on Friday!
9. My oldest nephew, Jonathon, is officially engaged. We are super happy for him and his fiance. However, this makes me feel pretty old. I can't imagine how my sister feels!
10. Pop Pop is coming to visit in a couple of weeks. The girls asked me where dad and I were going to go this time. I asked them to clarify because I had no idea what they were talking about. They wanted to know where Jeremiah and I were going so the kids could have Pop Pop all to themselves. When I realized this is what they wanted to know, I laughed. Mazie said, "You could even go away for more than one night!" I think the girls are a little anxious to get rid of me?
Happy Tuesday!
3 comments:
Very cool car! I wish I could have been there to support your open house. And what a great tree.
wow that's awesome - take advantage and GO OUT!
The car cake really turned out great - great job! Looking forward to visiting soon - remember, girls, everything is a secret!!!
Post a Comment