7. About the newspapers and Pop Pop (in the previous post). Last week Jacob and I walked to King Soopers for a few things. When we got there we walked by the newspaper machines. Jacob mentioned that we should buy a newspaper because Pop Pop likes them. I wasn't really sure why Pop Pop would want to see the Gazette for one day last week when it would be at least a week until I could get it to him, but I digress. When we left the store and were on our way home, he realized we forgot to buy him a paper. So I suggested that he colored a few pages out of his coloring book and I would staple them together. He quickly said, "That's not a newspaper." I said that it would look like a newspaper if he colored it very carefully and that I was sure Pop Pop would read it every day. Jacob said, "Oh! Good idea, Mom" with both thumbs up!
8. Jamie apparently has a birthday coming up. I say apparently because she reminds me every single day like I have forgotten about her being born. Is that ever possible? I mean aside from some freak accident that leaves one practically brain dead.
9. Mazie has been quite the daredevil lately. I mean have you met Mazie? She is afraid to go outside because bug live outside. At least that was Mazie last year. This weekend the kids were playing outside. Jeremiah told me to look outside and I saw Mazie and Jacob crawling in the (dead) grass looking for bugs. I'm not worried about Jacob. In fact, I hope he doesn't get too comfortable looking for bugs because I'm not really ready to dig them out of pockets yet. Mazie looking for bugs is like Jamie not eating chocolate!
10. The girls and I have the Masters Challenge for taekwondo on Saturday. We are participating in the creative board breaking event. We will be bringing home some medals so make sure you check back for that. I am also a sponsor for the event. This flyer is attached to some hard candy stars for the goodie bags that are given to the participants. If you are in the area you are welcome to the open house the following weekend!
Happy Tuesday!
Happy Tuesday!
6 comments:
good luck with your next challenges...both taekwondo and the open house the following weekend. i am sure the stahr ladies will be awesome. can't wait to see the updates.
That is a very pretty picture of Mazie. And what a little character Jacob is squatting there looking for peanuts. And what a cool tree.
Oh, what creative grandchildren I have!.....but Mazie and bugs...in the same sentence!...but I agree with your mother on being pretty!
Jamie...you look awesome in that tree picture...make sure your mama frames it!
GOOD LUCK TO THE STAHR WOMEN ON STAURDAY!
Jacob...you are so funny...I would love one of your newspapers,too:-)!
Remember...bugs aren't for pockets!
Love to all!
That's funny about the vacuuming! Fisher tells my, "my job is holding the vacuum." ha!
The pictures of the kids are just wonderful, and I will hire Jacob. Poor Jamie. Tell her to hang in there. Adam's teeth are still crooked but he still sucks his thumb here and there. It used to be constantly so it is better. I am sure he will have a similar story too.
Enjoy your warm weather - looks like everyone was having lots of fun. Good luck, ladies, in the Masters Challenge.
Post a Comment