Sunday, July 30, 2006

Snuggles, Fun, and Cake

Right before naptime today, this is what I found...

Daddy and Jamie snuggling on the couch. Daddy asked if Jamie would hold him and she agreed, of course. Then she started to doze and we put her to bed for a good 2 hour nap. I just love that Jamie still takes her naps. Mazie was well on her way to stopping them by that age.

Then just before supper the girls were playing. They were having such fun. Mazie would pull Jamie on the ducky pillow...


and then Jamie would try to pull Mazie. Mazie ended up scooting and Jamie held on instead but it was still fun...

We had chocolate cake for dessert tonight. Now before anyone comments about how mean that is, it wasn't MY chocolate cake. I was lazy and wanted to treat my family with a nice dessert so I bought one. Anyway, can anyone guess what this is?

This is what Jamie looks like after she gobbles up chocolate cake. As any of you may know, she "loves chocolate cake"! Jamie has a bit of a sweet tooth. She will eat almost any dessert but when it comes to chocolate, she inhales the stuff! She tends to get a bit messy while doing so.


Jamie was very proud of how messy she got with that cake. I have to say that I have never found any of my chocolate cake in her belly button before. I am hoping that this is a good thing and that most of it makes it into her belly. I think I will go with that anyway!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much like you and the spaghetti in your arm pits!!!!...I am not sure which would be worse to clean up, but, I do know most of the spaghetti went into your belly...I'm glad she enjoys eating!!!Great snuggles picture and play pictures...Love them all!

erin said...

It's SO fun to keep up with your girls and all their shanningans. Oh, how I would love to meet Jamie...she seems to have such a fun personality!

J.J. said...

aw james i miss that big belly of yours.

Anonymous said...

I second Erin's opinion on meeting Jamie--the last time we saw her, she was only 2 or 3 months old! You're always welcome to come visit in Colorado--all these girls here would have a ball together!