Monday, July 10, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Us

Today Jeremiah and I are celebrating seven years of wedded bliss. We have had quite an adventure over the past seven years...living in Ohio, moving and living in California, having two beautiful girls just to name a few. I couldn't ask for a better husband or life. I am truly blessed that Jeremiah chose me to be his wife. Happy Anniversary, Jeremiah. I love you!

I also want to congratulate another wonderful couple who chose this day to celebrate their love. They married on the same day (and almost the same time)! Happy Anniversary Katie and Wallis. We hope you are enjoying your day together!

4 comments:

J.J. said...

happy anniversary to ALL of you - been thinking of you today!

Erin and Jake said...

Hey! I recognize those pictures! Congratulations and happy anniversary. May you never lack for a babysitter on this day.

Shamus said...

Yeah - those pictures look awefully familiar. :) I was thinking about you guys yesterday!! Just didn't have internet.. :) Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Happiness always to both couples!!!I wish many more years of bliss as the supply really never runs out if you keep it going!....Love to ALL!