Friday, July 21, 2006

Crystal Cathedral

Today we went to Garden Grove to see the Crystal Cathedral. It is simply amazing. Here are a few shots of the campus...

We went inside the cathedral and Gramma and the girls posed by the thirteen fountains (one for each disciple). I apparently got wrong information and decided to believe it instead of what I thought was right. There are only twelve disciples (thanks, Erin)...

We were going to go to downtown Disney after but it was getting into nap time so we decided to call it a day. Enjoy the photos.

2 comments:

erin said...

We saw a show about the crystal cathedral recently. I'm not sure whether to be appalled or amazed! How cool that you got to see it. And, am I a dummy? Who's the 13th disciple?

Megan said...

You know, you're right, Erin. I am not sure what I was thinking. I am glad that someone is at least looking at the words and not just the pictures! Thanks for the correction.