Monday, July 17, 2006

Pretty polished piggies (and fingers)

Today the girls wanted to me to paint their toes and fingers. So we set it up! They picked out their paint, turned on a movie, and sat on the table. With the ceiling fan on, I started with Jamie. Then I did Mazie while Jamie sat still to dry. Kids polish dries very quickly for those of you with little girls! They can't wait to show Daddy when he gets home today.

4 comments:

erin said...

Amy and I were just talking yesterday about how much we love your blog. It's so fun to see what you do with those girls everyday. It makes me excited about the things I have to look forward to with Sarah. Thanks for being a bright spot in my day. I'm glad our blogs have got us back in touch!

J.J. said...

i can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Since Erin commented about our conversation, I'll second the notion--reading your blog makes me SOOOOOO excited to be starting a family!! I can't wait for 3 or 4 years down the road when we have 2 to share in all the fun!

Anonymous said...

AND, IF I MAY ADD...Are the prettiest ones in town!!!!(Gramms are allowed to be partial, you know!)