Good things about July...Jeremiah and I will be celebrating 11 years of wedded bliss on July 10!
We will be in Pennsylvania for a long overdue visit with the family at the end of the month!
The girls and I have a belt promotion test on July 17!
Bad things...We are half way through our summer break. School starts at the beginning of August (wait did I say that was a bad thing?). I guess I can only think of one bad thing (and I'm not so sure that really is a bad thing)!
I have learned to make ribbon roses. Aren't they pretty? If you want to see more of this colorful cake, go to the business blog (blog button in the side bar)
Jamie is going to be very upset that she doesn't have more comments in her post. She asked me today how many comments she had. When I told her only one she said that there was still time for people to comment, right? I told you they were involved with the blog.
Happy Thursday!
1 comment:
Love this cake....nice job,Megan!
Post a Comment