Saturday, July 17, 2010
Taekwondo Testing
Today Jamie and I tested for our next belts in taekwondo. We were so excited and ready! Here we are pre-test in our old belts.
Mazie and Jacob didn't cooperate all that well so there aren't very many pictures. Since I was testing at the same time section as Jamie, I couldn't take pictures. But here you go with what Jeremiah was able to get. Jamie won the trophy for having the most character strips (34 to be exact).
Jamie rocked her part of the test. She zoomed through her poomse, kyroogi formulas, sparring, and her kicks. She even broke her board on the first try with her knife hand neck attack technique (basically the outer side of her hand)!
We were very honored to have Grand Master Lee at the test today. He presented us with our belts and promotion certificates.
I felt like I did well on my test, too. I had the same curriculum as Jamie so it was easier to practice at home!
My board is the larger one on the bottom. I broke that with the same technique as Jamie! Jamie's is the top two pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats! And I love your brownies--they look awesome and delicious!
Those brownies look delicious.
CONGRATS...ladies.....and yummy on the brownies...I am sure they were as good as they looked!
So when is Mazie testing again?
Awesome job that both of you did with the testing! Glad to see Jamie attacking those boards with such enthusiasm. Brownies are very tempting-looking!
Mom, Mazie will be testing in October with me again. She has had to take extra time to get her curriculum down this time. Jamie will have to skip next test because that's part of the red senior testing.
congrats! and what pretty brownies!
Post a Comment