Today is our 11th wedding anniversary. I wasn't really going to post anything special. It is, after all, only number 11. What's big about eleven? Five, ten, fifteen are big but the years in between seem to be less than special. But, after exchanging our gifts today, I realized that whatever number of years you are celebrating together, they are all special and should be celebrated. Whether you choose to celebrate in a fancy way or quiet, each year
together is special because you've made it that far together
together. So, yes, 11 is big!
After 15 years of being together, 11 of those years being married, 3 great kids, problems, happinesses, every day routines, it takes a lot of work to get through all that
together. I guess you tend to get to know a person pretty well after all that time together. And when you realize it (even if it is through gift giving), it's a pretty amazing thing.
So this is what Jeremiah gave me for our 11th anniversary. Steel roses...

And this is what I gave to him...

Yep, that's right, we bought each other the same exact gift!

The people at
Just Paper Roses must have had a great laugh at this!
Happy 11th Anniversary, my love!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary, Beautiful! I love you too!
I Love that you bought the same gift for each other. Great minds. Great Love!
What a coincidence - Neat!
You two are amazing!...Happy Anniversary!
that is so sweet!
Too funny! Happy Anniversary! :-)
ha!!! happy anniversary!
Post a Comment