When I told Jacob it was his turn to get pictures, he said, "Oh, for the Puter?"

Then he directed me outside so he could sit in his red chair. At least he was willing!

He talked to me about how he wanted to play on the rock path when I was finished taking his picture.

Then he proceeded to get upset because the porch was not clean. There were "too many dots"!

Oh, the shame! Happy Friday!
5 comments:
Such a fun, curious, and cute boy! I wish he and Hayden could play together. . .I think they'd have a great time!
Very cute! I am sure that by now Mommy has the porch cleaned to Jacob's satisfaction!
What a great "puter" post!
AND what a handsome but curious Jacob!...Mommy takes nice pictures of you!....( and Jacob, don't worry about the dots...they will always be there..:-)...)
It must be because he has 2 big sisters but he seems like he's growing up so much faster than my Johnnie. Oh no, that means Jimmy is going to grow too fast. Yikes! But boy he sure is cute.
Gosh I can't believe how much older he looks these days! Such a handsome little boy! And still so blonde (and tall)!
Post a Comment