4. I made cupcakes for the campers. You can check out more of the different designs here.
7. Jeremiah was in an accident yesterday. Someone decided to smash into the side of Jeremiah's car while he was on the way to school. I was at the gym with the kids and didn't get his call until after I was in the car again. He is fine and the car is being inspected for damage. Jeremiah took these with his phone at the garage. This is where the car hit.

This is his seat. Seat how it's broken? The airbags are nice too, right? At least they saved him from having a head injury.
8. Make sure you are checking out the business blog. I've been learning how to do flowers and have been practicing. I also changed a few things around there. Let me know what you think.
9. How is the last day of June tomorrow? And the Fourth of July is this weekend? We only have July left of our summer vacation.
10. We are taking the kids to the Air Force Academy for the fireworks. What are you doing for the holiday?
Happy Tuesday
3 comments:
As of right now we have no holiday plans which is actually kind of nice. Glad Jeremiah is okay.
ok i'm SO glad that we have august here too - sheesh!
so sorry about the accident!
the bus blog looks GREAT, meg!
Can't wait to hear how much fun you had at "t-camp",Mazie and Jamie!
I just love "the line up for supper" picture.
Glad the accident wasn't any worse!
I really enjoy seeing your progress with your cake deco class!
As far as what I am doing this weekend...Sunday is a 12 hour shift for me!....Hoping everyone stays safe and well!
Post a Comment