Mazie is B.O.R.E.D. School can't come fast enough.

And while she was at taekwondo camp every morning last week, she is still bored. This is all I got when I asked for a smile...

that is until I broke out the mini-marshmallows...

So we are hoping the next few weeks that are left of our summer break aren't too boring. Happy Monday!
6 comments:
Sorry to see Mazie is so bored, but at the same time we should all be so happy for her that she loves school as much as she does! Keep your chin up, Mazie, it won't be long now!
Sorry she is bored. Hopefully she will settle into summer & enjoy being home soon.
You only have a few weeks of summer left? Ours seems like it just started!
Does she have any good chapter books on her nightstand for the summer? I love the Babysitter's Club when I was her age!
I laughed when I read this...Karina's last day of school was last Thursday!
the seven year old on our block is bored, too, but i say TOUGH. you only get these summers once, so be bored, read books, draw, paint, tell stories, write stories, nap, dream, when she looks back she'll remember being bored fondly.
How about strawberry marshmallows?
I'll be getting some for you when you come to PA in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment