Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday with Jamie

Jamie loves snow. If it would be summer temperatures with snow on the ground, she would be in heaven! I know that makes no sense but she likes what she likes and we are talking about Jamie, after all.
It's funny how she likes snow. She loves the first look of it. The untouched blanket that covers the ground. But, then she loves to jump into it and roll around and make snow angels, too. I think the thing she loves most about snow is eating it...
Just stay clear of the yellow snow!

4 comments:

PopPop said...

I love the snow, too, Jamie! And, yes, I used to eat it, too! Have all your fun.

Gramma B said...

What a beautiful "snow angel"!!!
Love the fact that you can see the beauty in snow. Did you know that there are NO two snow flakes alike?
Love you much!

Amy said...

We love the snow, too! (And when it comes with warmer than freezing temps, we like that too!)

J.J. Killins said...

omg sounds like alla who can stay out in it (when it's above 20) for HOURS!