1. We just found out today that Jacob will be going to Odyssey Elementary next year for preschool. He is super excited that he will be going to school with his big sisters. I'm not sure how to break it to him that he won't be actually in the same classroom as Jamie or that he will be only going 2 days a week.
2. Mazie is all finished with CSAP testing! She feels she did well and is happy it is over. Mazie, however, did say that next year's testing will be easy. She is so like Jeremiah.
3. Jamie is really working on getting her second loose tooth out. It's almost ready! I'm just glad she pulls them out by herself!
4. Jacob and Jamie have been playing "rescue". It goes something like this...Jamie acts like a damsel in distress and Jacob "saves" her. She says, "Thank you, Kind Sir" and he says, "All in a day's work, Ma'am". It goes the other way too. Jacob usually acts like some animal needing rescue and Jamie saves the day. She says that it's all in a day's work as well.
5. Mazie and Jamie are getting a new room. We are switching around the guest (aka Pop Pop's) room with their room. I will have pictures of that big project this week. Jeremiah is taking next week off to get it all accomplished and the girls are so happy about it.
BONUS:
6. All three kids are extremely excited about their big race tomorrow. They have racing bibs (with the #1-all the kids do) to wear. I think they are excited more for their race than seeing me run. I guess that's how it should be, right? Wish us all luck!
Happy Weekend!
6 comments:
Good Luck! Have fun and run fast!! :-)
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU HAPPY LITTLE STAHR RUNNERS!....HAVE FUN!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU HAPPY LITTLE STAHR RUNNERS!....HAVE FUN!
Love the damsel in the distress. What a crack up and so imaginative.
whoa - switching rooms! can't wait to see, and we'll have to come visit the new guest room:)
Oh my--you mean you are going to paint over the pink and purple? That will be quite a job! I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment