Did you know that she has quite an imagination? She was on her way to taekwondo this evening when her sister heard the radio and asked where the music was coming from. Dad explained that there are speakers all over the car that can be controlled by the knobs in front. Jamie piped up and said, "I think there's a little band of lepruchans that sing to us." The funny thing is that we think she actually meant band as in a group of little green men and not a musical group.
This is what I got when I said, "Show me the sass."
And since Mazie was allowed to jump off the steps for her post, Jamie had to too.
This is funny because, unfortunately for her, she jumps like her mama. She doesn't typically get a lot of height in her jumps but from the fourth step, she does pretty well. This time I see my "almost 6" year old being almost 6.
6 comments:
i love the pictures of jamie. she is getting so big. six??? holy crap! she does have some sass in that last picture.
Way to go, Jamie! It's kind of neat being "almost six", isn't it?
I do agree that Jamie has quite an imagination and I think she will grow up to be a rather intuitive person. Your are a neat girl, Jamie - stay that way! Love always!
That's our Jamie!!!!!...Way to go...a little sass goes a long way!....You just enjoy being "almost 6"...Like your sister...you are growing up way too fast!!!!Enjoy the "ride", Sweetheart:-)!
Yay for Jamie! That is some sass! :-)
I'll give you this one, Meg - she doesn't look 6 in that jumping shot, I wouldn't put her a day over four and a half:)
There's no way she is almost 6 already. Her parents are way too young to have 2 children 6 & older. And Jamie what a cute outfit you have on.
Post a Comment