Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ten On Tuesday

1. This is what the boy thought would be fun to do on Saturday. We all went out side to enjoy some playtime after supper. It was chilly enough to put on jackets. He decided to take off his jacket but not stop there...

2. And, apparently, his buns must have been warm too. He proceeded to pull down his pants and underwear just below his bum...

3. Then he ran through the yard as happy as can be...

4. Didn't you know it was easier to be an airplane when you are almost nakey?

5. Yes, I snapped pictures instead of making him get dressed. I definitely earned mother of the year on Saturday.

6. Check out Jacob's new slippers. He loves them. Especially since he HAS to run to make them go as fast as Lighting McQueen drives...
7. The funny thing is is that he's realizing that slippers are, well, slippy. He likes it if he is in control of the slipping but not so much when it happens unexpectedly...
8. We all put on our slippers after picking Jamie up from school yesterday. Wanna know why? I'll tell you. It was snowing. The last day of SUMMER was cold (in the 40s) and flurrying for about 2 hours. Then it changed to sleet. Nice.
9. The girls got their pictures back from school today. They turned out fabulously. I will have to scan them and put them up here some day.
10. So many of our friends are coming to Colorado Springs this weekend for the big 10th class reunion. We are so excited and can't wait to see everyone. Please fly/drive safely!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Our Jacob's are definitely share the same soul. I am so glad you let him run nakey and get those pics. They were awesome.

PopPop said...

Wow - snow during summer! Awesome!
Great poses, Jacob! Enjoy your special weekend reunion.

Gramma B said...

I like your "nakey" pictures, Jacob!!!!Ucky on the snow!
Have great fun with all your little friends (new and old) this weekend!!!!