1. Mazie went on her first sleep over at a friend's house during Spring break. Not a big deal, really. Just another reminder she is getting older.
2. Jamie is expecting a purple bike from the birthday fairy. Since Mazie got her pink bike when she turned 5, Jamie is counting on getting a purple one. The birthday fairy delivered!
3. Speaking of turning 5, Jamie has decided that I have to make her a castle cake. She wants it to her chocolate cake with chocolate icing and purple on it too.
4. My friend Amy, had a funny post about her son converting to his big boy bed. It made me laugh.
5. Speaking of big boy beds, Jacob is officially without his "gate" on his bed as of Friday. He's been napping and sleeping in his bed like the gate was still there. Now he knocks on the door to let us know he is awake.
6. I think you all are great. You've given me so much support over the last year+ with my weight loss. I really appreciate it. I couldn't have done it without your support.
7. Yes, Cathy, I am ready to go shopping. I just have to figure out where to go. Any suggestions from those who have lived around here?
8. Mazie had a field trip for her first day back from Spring break yesterday. She went to the Pikes Peak Center to watch a play based on Junie B Jones books. She just loves those books.
9. Jamie got to ride a big yellow school bus today at school. It was bus safety day and the preschoolers were able to get on the bus and take a short ride. She was so excited. The bus's name was Big Bertha!
10. I am so excited for Easter. Decorating eggs and watching the kids find them, the meal, just being together. We are having our Easter ham (with leftovers going to the home made pot pie). What are you doing for the special day?
3 comments:
Wow her first sleepover! How fun! Congratulations on the 60 pounds that's really amazing. You could always go to Cherry Creek, there's tons of stores there!
And I can't wait to see the castle cake! Gosh 5 years already?
You sound busy, as always (but in a good way)! Lots going on and it sounds like Jamie i s ready for her big day!
sleepover! i thought her first sleepover was at our house? :)
i can't wait to hear about your shopping. i've decided that i hate shopping. what about downeastbasics.com? cute skirts.
for easter we're taking the kids to the zoo to see farm babies:) after they find eggs of course:)
Post a Comment