oh no! hah! what happened?!
We are on the first day of our break today. It's 3pm.....of the longest day of my life so far....sounds like our breaks may have some similarities.....good luck! PS: I look forward to hearing the tale though!!
OOPS!....what is wrong with this picture,kiddos?
Oh NO! I can just tell Mazie is mad--with that arm-crossed hip-flung stance. Must've been baaaaad!Was Jacob just trying to show solidarity with his sisters or was he in trouble, too?
This little photo makes me laugh. We had a similar situation today- but Lolo attacks Sarah and Sarah gets in trouble for playing in timeout. Doi.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh no! hah! what happened?!
We are on the first day of our break today. It's 3pm.....of the longest day of my life so far....sounds like our breaks may have some similarities.....good luck! PS: I look forward to hearing the tale though!!
OOPS!....what is wrong with this picture,kiddos?
Oh NO! I can just tell Mazie is mad--with that arm-crossed hip-flung stance. Must've been baaaaad!
Was Jacob just trying to show solidarity with his sisters or was he in trouble, too?
This little photo makes me laugh. We had a similar situation today- but Lolo attacks Sarah and Sarah gets in trouble for playing in timeout. Doi.
Post a Comment