Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mazie's Party

Mazie decided that she wanted to have her birthday party at the tae kwon do center. I was all for it. They did everything, set up, clean up, activities. All I needed to do was invite the kids and bring the cake. Easy peasy! The party turned out to be very nice. The instructors did a great job teaching the kids about tae kwon do and some moves.
We had a break for some singing, pink cupcakes and some pizza... Then it was back to tae kwon do. By the end of the party all the kids were taught to break a board with a side kick. This was very impressive for us parents to watch. Only three of the kids had every been in tae kwon do before. This was new for all the rest.

The kids had a fabulous time. The parents enjoyed watching them learn and have fun. Thanks for coming, kids!

Also today happens to be JJ's birthday. Go wish her a fantastic day!

7 comments:

Janelle said...

I love it! I was in Tae Kwan Do for years. I love seeing other peoples blog. Too cute and I love the name. :)

Talk to you soon.
janelle

Amy said...

What a wonderful celebration (from the previous post, too!)! I really can't believe she's 7! How did that happen?!?

She has become quite the young lady and we wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!

J.J. said...

awesome mazie! glad your day was great!

Gramma B said...

Great party..what fun you must have had!....You are amazing Mazie....Love the pictures of you and your guests!

Shelley said...

Boy, that looks like a great party! Mazie will have to teach me to break a board some day!

Cathy Bolander said...

It looks like Mazie (& her mama of course) hosted a wonderful birthday party.

Katie said...

How fun! Looks like everyone had a great time!