Friday, January 09, 2009

I have the GREATEST wife!

I'm in!

Who-hooo!!!

I'm not into the whole blog, Facebook, Internet scheme. I occasionally comment on a blog from time to time, but prefer the silent watcher approach...

HOWEVER.....

I have something to say.

I have the greatest wife.

Not just the greatest wife for me.

Not just the greatest wife now.

I have THE greatest wife.

For me...

For now...

For ME - For EVER!

Did you see the last post??

Did she mention not feeling well...

Not feeling well for the last several days...???

No. Of. Course. Not. She wouldn't do that.

But she was in the hospital today... (sorry, hon, not trying to embarrass you...)

"Just the flu" she says. But, after calling me at work today, she apparently had the ER staff worried enough to run CT scans, ultrasounds, blood work and an IV. We are pretty sure all is well for now, but just yesterday she's blogging about my birthday and worried about the plans for Mazie's b-day party tomorrow.

Hands down, I have the greatest wife on Earth. I love you sweetie.

Glad you're feeling a little better tonight and getting some rest back here at home while I steal the spotlight on the blog you keep for our family. Just one of those small things you do for us. Hope tomorrow is even better so you can enjoy the party you've planned for Mazie instead of just watching the rest of us enjoy what you've put together.

i LOVE you!
me

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated happy birthday and, yes, I always did think you married well! Glad Megan is feeling better and hope all goes well with the BIG party today!

Shelley said...

Sheesh Megan! Are you ok? I hope you are MUCH better by now! Let me know if you need anything.

Megan said...

First, my husband is making it way more than it really is. Yes, I did go to the hospital yesterday. Only because the base didn't want to bother with me since it was Friday. The nurse that I spoke to on the phone suggested that I should go to the ER instead. All I wanted to know was how long do I need to have a fever before making an appointment. So we went and I spent the afternoon in the hospital wasting everyone's time. After several tests, the doctor determined that it was "something viral". Also I am supposed to rest and drink lots of fluids. Thanks, and really? With three kids I'm supposed to rest? Do doctors have kids? I'm just curious.

Second, my husband is a dork. A sweet dork but a dork, nonetheless.

And with Mazie's birthday party, I am faking the cupcakes. I made a boxed batch instead of her from-scratch strawberry batch. I am guessing the kids won't notice and I will make the "real" cake for her actual birthday on Monday.

Really, I am glad that nothing was wrong but if I would have waited until today to figure out if I should do anything, I wouldn't have. I feel much better today. Just goes to show that you should just trust your own instincts!

Holliday Family said...

get better soon Megan!!! (having such a sweet husband must lift your spirits!)

erin said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better Megan. You DO have a sweet husband and you ARE such an amazing woman. You two are good together! =)

Amy said...

Whew! Glad to read your update here that you're feeling better. . . hopefully MUCH better by now!

Samantha said...

AWWWWWW.

J.J. Killins said...

i'm so glad i got to talk to you today:)