Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tag-I'm It!

I've been tagged. Here are the rules and my part of the game...

1. Link to the person who tagged you. Laura tagged me (check).

2. Post the Rules. (check)

3. Write 6 random things about myself (check below).

4. Tag 6-ish people (tagged below-check).

5. Let each person know they were tagged (check).

6. Let the tagger know when you've posted (check).

Six random things...

1. I started baking Christmas treats. I say treats because they won't only be cookies and I am planning on doing a batch of something every day until Christmas! So far so good.

2. I miss playing my piano. I always do around Christmas. I should restart lessons.

3. My dream job would be to open a bakery. I would love to bake all these treats that I love for other people (and make money!). Sounds like a great combination to me. I would need someone to do the paper work side. Any takers?

4. My birthday happens to be on Thursday-Happy Birthday to me!

5. Snowman are my favorite part of Christmas. I don't know why, they just are. I have several snowman hanging/sitting around my house right now.

6. I, like Laura, have a daily check off list and love getting to the end of the day with it all crossed off.

So, I tag JJ, Amy, Rachel, and Sara

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Katie said...

You definitely should open a bakery. The Laughreys will be your first customers!

Shelley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!!! I hope you have a great day! Make sure you allow yourself to enjoy one of your treats! Seriously!

Shamus said...

Happy Birthday a day early! :) Baking something new every day is quite a feat - how do you do it all?

Anonymous said...

Open the bakery - I will enjoy helping with it!