This is what happens when I don't go downstairs to play right as soon as Jacob is ready to do so.
I get a little boy, who loves to doodle and only wanted to do what his big sister was doing, with the doodles all over his face. The nice big circle on the middle of his forehead was put there by his wonderful big sister, Jamie, who decided that in order to get him away from her art work needed to teach him to do this to himself. And it worked, he proceeded to do the rest and was busy enough to let Jamie alone. Gotta love big sisters! Thank Goodness for washable markers.

6 comments:
That's hilarious! I love the thought of Jamie teaching Jacob to do this to himself.
Hillarious is right!...but they could have been cutting hair!!!!!!!:(!
Gotta love it...!
LOL!! Love it! I'm glad I'm not the only one with pictures like that!! :)
I love the way Jamie thinks - if you have a problem, you solve it! Absolutely adorable!
Oh geez! What next?
Age progress the picture 20 years and he'll be passed out with his fraternity brothers drawing on him...!!
Post a Comment