You may wonder what we've been doing here in the Stahr house since I haven't blogged for the last week. Well, I will tell you. We've been snuggling...
and napping...
and playing with our new Christmas toys. Having good family fun together. Jacob is showing off his new kitchen gear as I try out my new flash...
Christmas day was just lovely here. It was relaxed and filled with squeals of delight.

and playing with our new Christmas toys. Having good family fun together. Jacob is showing off his new kitchen gear as I try out my new flash...
Christmas day was just lovely here. It was relaxed and filled with squeals of delight.
Jacob got the hang of opening his presents pretty quickly. He started out by tearing the paper carefully but didn't take long to rip into them after a little coaxing. He inspected every gift, too.

I am pretty sure I have mentioned this before but I love getting home made gifts. The girls make the best cards...

The kids get three gifts each from us. One of their gifts is a complete outfit from head to toe, one is educational, and one is a fun gift. In addition to these three gifts, they got a special surprise this year. A kitchen. The girls couldn't figure out why they were getting so many kitchen items from Pop Pop. After they opened them all, I told them that we had to take the toys downstairs right away to find a place for them. When they got to the basement, they found the kitchen and immediately started to play...
It was a really great day. We had fun together as a family. We skyped our family and had a yummy meal with friends. Really, relaxing.
The day after Christmas we put all the decorations away and took the tree out. Since we had our tree right after Thanksgiving, it was in need of a new home-especially all the dry needles. What better way to earn all those Christmas gifts than to help clean up? We put the kids to work...
5 comments:
So glad you had such a nice Christmas!
I'm working on a post right now of Hayden vacuuming. What is it with the vacuum? Such a great "toy"!
Thanks for sharing your Christmas treasures. Looks like everyone had a fantastic time. I believe the new kitchen will keep all three kiddos occupied! Love to all.
i WISH i would have gotten the 3-dollar dirt devil at target clearance after christmas last year. who would have known. anyway glad you guys had such a lovely christmas!
So glad you had a wonderful Christmas...Some good looking chefs in your house!...Can't wait to visit and have them cook!:-)
I love my parent's shop vac- how fun :) Sounds like a perfect Christmas!
Post a Comment