OK, I realize I have neglected weighing in on Wednesdays. Honestly, when I have weeks like last week when I lose Monday, gain (sometimes up 2 whole pounds) on Wednesday, and then lose again (not necessarily all the weight gained on Wednesday), I have to say I just don't feel much like sharing. Maybe I should so I can get the support but really I've felt like what's the point. Am I makin' any sense?
But I am extremely happy to say that this week has been good to me. I am happy to report that I have finally hit the 20lb mark! I am down 20 pounds and feel that it will go a bit easier now that I have hit that goal. I am not concentrating on the fact that I am behind. I am trying to only look forward and keep on track.
I have been keeping up with exercising (see two post down about the 5K) which is a miracle in and of itself. My goal last week was to run 4 miles at once and I did that. Big goal for me. It must be working because I am down another 3 1/2 inches. That is a total of 17 1/2 inches for 16 weeks!
So here you go again with a before and after. I am kind of getting sick of seeing this before picture...
and now, at 16 weeks...
So there you go. Let me know what you think!


10 comments:
I am so proud of you. There are so few out there that have the personal strength and courage it takes to make a life change. You are truly amazing. Congratulations on the 20 achievement.
You look great! And what a great mark to hit. 20lbs & and a lot of inches. You should be so proud of yourself...sticking to your exercise goal.
You look great - congrats on the 20 lb mark!
Way to go, Megan- you're doing so awesome!! I'm so motivated to go out and get my run on, too!!
Megan, Joe and I both think you look fantastic. Joe is still wondering where the rest of you went!!! You are very strong don't let your small days overcome your big sucess!!!!Love you, Danielle
Congratulations! Great job getting rid of the inches! The weight loss will come - the inches tell the story. Your before/after pictures are proof - you look great! Stick with it - it is definitely working. Love to all.
20 pounds is HUGE!!! Way to go, Megan. I have begun Nutrisystem... you are an inspiration to keep going! Keep up the good work - you are looking great.
Megan, you look so great! And oh my goodness. . . all those inches gone. The running helps the inches come off and the inches coming off helps the running.
Next goal: Sailin' Shoes 5K on June 21st! You can do it!
megan you look AMAZING and 20 pounds is HUGE - i mean that is a TON of loss...i am so excited for you my friend. can't wait to see your gorgeous self in person:)
Yea Megan! Looking forward to seeing your tiny, beautiful self in just 5 mos (but whose counting?) :-)
Post a Comment