Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Friday

Today I was packing a few things when I realized the kiddos were a little too quiet. So I walked over to the girls' room and peaked in to find them just playing nicely together. Then I walked into Jacob's room and found this...

When I said, "Jacob Isaac, did you make this mess?" He smiled and covered his eyes, you know, because that makes him disappear...

which ended up turning into a game of peekaboo...

Then Jacob decided he was going to keep his stinkerness at full speed and take Jamie's shirt while she was trying to get dressed...

I am not sure why Jamie was the only one dressed at this point. Or, really, why Mazie was just in her underwear. But this is them playing again, nicely, until Jacob decided to start with the stinkering again.

Just to let you know that A Group Of Stahrs is going to be on a hiatus. We are leaving for Minnesota on Sunday (and then to Pennsylvania for a week, and then to Oklahoma for a few days). We are super excited about seeing everyone! So check back on the all the fun we will be having in two weeks.

3 comments:

Amy said...

He is quite the stinker! But a cute stinker, for sure. Have a wonderful trip!

Gramma B said...

Peek-a-boo Stinker..(real cutie)..good nickname!...love how you play so well together...what is this?...Mazie and Jamie...you got your hair cut!...ready for the summer and looking good!:-)Have fun with the Killins!

Kathy said...

OK... is one of you from MN??? That's my home! Where will you be??? We are headed there on June 26th, for two weeks. Can't wait. Have a great trip.