Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

Ok, it's time to catch up on all our Pop Pop visiting. So here we go...

1. Park #1: Fox Run Park. We decided to show off some of our beautiful Colorado scenery...

2. I just love these big blue eyes...

3. While we were there, we also checked out one of the play areas...

4. There happened to be a field and we happened to have the Tball set along...

5. Park #2: Cottonwood Creek Recreational Center (aka: accident park). We HAD to show Pop Pop where the big sledding accident happened...

6. And more beautiful scenery...

7. And playing...

8. Poor Jacob is pretty much always expecting the "boo". Jamie isn't exactly quiet when sneaking up on someone...

9. I went through the kids drawers today for our big vacation in June. Jamie made out big! Shorts handed down are awesome. Mazie, however, needs to go shopping. Jacob, too.

10. I got this awesome card in the mail yesterday. It was sweet, completely unexpected, and exactly what I needed. Susie, you totally motivated me for the rest of the week. Thank You!

6 comments:

J.J. said...

mazie i can't wait to see your new clothes when you come visit!

Sara said...

I love your new header and looks like you are all doing so well. By the way, you look great. you literally look smaller in every picture. I really see it in your face. You are doing awesome. Keep it up.

Megan's Mom said...

LOVE THE NEW BANNER! Awesome pictures...your new camera really captured the "big blue eyes"!...Megan you look great!can't wait to see ALL of you in June!

Katie said...

Oh he does have such pretty blue eyes! Such lovely photos of your family and Colorado!

kristen said...

Love the new banner!

Susie said...

I'm so behind in my blog reading- so glad you're looking forward to your big weekend- I'll be thinking about you on Sunday for sure :) Can't wait to hear how it goes ;)