Wednesday Weigh In
Well, it's not great news this week. There is a reason, however. The center got a new scale and it weighed everyone about 1 1/2 pounds more than they were weighing. So I am at my 10 lbs mark according to the new scale. According to my scale here at home, I have lost 14 lbs. For the purpose of not getting confused, I am going to go with the center's scale and just be excited that I am down 10 lbs. I was also measured today which completely made the new scale thing go away! I am down 4 3/4 inches. So I'm just staying positive. And that's that for this week.
11 comments:
You SHOULD be positive about the good work you've put in! If you average the two numbers, you've lost 12 lbs! Good job!
good job! 4 and 3/4 inches is a lot!!!
Proud of you!
megan that's awesome! keep up the good work!
Great!..keep up the good work. Proud of you!
Inches are so much more important than weight anyway, especially with you working out. Muscle weighs more. So you're doing great!
Awesome! Totally great job with both the loss of weight and the all important inches! Keep up the spirits and the confidence - you are now seeing real results.
You're doing great, Megan!
Way to go! That's awesome! You are doing so great :-)
Way to go, Megan. I am back to square one after having the flu for so long... really wasn't caring a whole lot. Back to the drawing board. You inspire me to keep it up!
Post a Comment