Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday Weigh In

It's Wednesday! I am really starting to look forward to this day of the week. After last week of disappointment, I felt this week was going to go better. It had to. So on Monday when I weighed in, I was down 2lbs!

Newest results for the end of week 3: I am down a total of 8.4 lbs. I am into the next size down in jeans. My goal is to lose that 1.6 lbs by my weigh in on Friday. That will mark 10 lbs. I am confident that I will reach it!

9 comments:

rachel said...

That's so awesome! Good for you!

Megan's Mom said...

Great job!...I am so glad for you!

J.J. said...

wow 8.5 pounds is a LOT!

Cathy Bolander said...

1 size down in your jeans already. That's fantastic!

Susie PSU said...

Wow. Good for you. I am so envious, even though I have done NOTHING to start losing weight yet. I keep telling myself "as soon as I feel better..." perhaps I'll just START, huh?

Samantha said...

Awesome, Megan!

erin said...

Hooray!!

Amy said...

Go Megan! You really are working hard at it and it shows!

Katie said...

That's wonderful Megan! I'm impressed! You're helping motivate me to get out and RUN!