This was a super weekend. On Saturday, Mr. Hayden had his birthday celebration. Check out this amazing cake. What kid wouldn't love this for his first birthday? He has such a cool mom...
Everyone sang to the little guy and he was kind of unaware of what to do. So sweet...
There were even things to do, besides playing with Hayden's toys. Grandpa Shertzer manned the marshmallow snowman table. The kids licked marshmallows, stuck them to paper, and decorated them. Jamie even ate her marshmallow snowman!
Sunday was the Super Bowl. I am not a fan of either of the teams but it was an awesome game. The Egberts were supposed to come over but some of the kiddos weren't feeling well. Sorry we missed you! I hope you feel better soon. What did you do this weekend?
4 comments:
looks like such a fun weekend!
I'm glad you had fun at the Shertzer's!!
Thanks for the kind words and the pictures! I'm so glad you could be a part of his celebration!
we ALL know amy is a super cool mom:) our weekend was baby baby baby. washing diapers washing clothes hanging thigns on the wall in the kids' room!
Post a Comment