1. Jacob's vocabulary: Mama, Dada, No, Up, and Down. He signs "more", "eat", and "drink" sometimes. Not bad considering he has two extra "mommies" speaking for him all the time.
2. He loves to crawl around and bark, like a yappy little puppy. Ruff, ruff!
3. Jacob smiles almost instantly when he sees Jamie and/or Mazie.
4. He has rediscovered Peek-A-Boo. Amost rolls laughing at the silly game. He has practically pulled my curtain down playing this game.
5. Here is our temporary gate until our new one arrives tomorrow. Jacob actually tries to get through it to get on the steps. I don't even think he is interested in the steps. He is interested in getting there.
6. He is super close to walking. I'm a little scared. He has a bunch of little bruises all over his head from letting go and forgetting that he just can't do it yet.
7. He crawls faster without his diaper. Super fast (like Hayden does regularly).
8. Jacob loves to eat (you couldn't tell?). He enjoys food. Nothing has been designated as a favorite yet. I am sure that will come soon enough. On top of all his solid food, he nurses twice a day (once in the morning and once at bed time). We are going to try bedtime without the night time nursing this weekend. He usually falls asleep before really eating anyway.
9. He finally has figured out how to use a straw. The sippy cup was only working if someone would tip it for him. He loves his little monkey cup with a straw that is attached. Sucks milk out of it like it's candy!
10. Here he is at 11 months. And, yes, my little man, handsome is an understatement!
7 comments:
Happy 11 Months big guy! You sure can say a lot of words. Good going.
what a stud!
The time goes so fast! It's amazing what they can do. . . we should set up some crawling races :-)
happy 11 months! yay! i can't believe how fast it has gone!
Love the gate- it's making me laugh actually as I thnk of what we did at Christmas to keep Lauren off the stairs at my mother-in-laws- those crazy climbers!
This guy is definitely destined to be the village "Chick Magnet"! Way to go, Jacob! I too have a feeling it won't be long before he is motoring through the house on his own two feet. Heads up, girls - payback time is near!
I seem to remember when I had THREE extra "moms" speaking for me!
Post a Comment