Jamie has been quite the story teller lately. I took this video of her "reading" her story. Notice the piece of cheese she is "reading" from? She eats her masterpiece after her story is over. (You can pause the music to hear her story)
Did you know that Jamie still naps for me? She has always been my best sleeper. She skips a nap here and there but, for the most part, she needs to have her nap every afternoon. She has been trying new foods lately, too. She ate 15 grapes the other day and enjoyed them. She ate pineapples and gingerbread cake (not at the same time) at school. Maybe we've turned a corner with the whole pickiness? Jamie has started her music class at preschool, which is separate from her regular class. She absolutely loves it and sings the songs all the time. Jamie reminds me constantly that she is going to be 4 soon. Do I really need the reminder, sweetheart?
4 comments:
Jamie you are WAY too cute and smart!...but you get "story telling" honestly, not only does Mazie tell stories..but your mother did also!...she was the one who had the 1000 words to every picture...always an adventure!..keep up the good work and (keep reminding your mother how old you are going to be!..:-))
Well done, Jamie! I absolutely loved your story and I am sure Flounder, Sebastian, and Ariel appreciated being included in your story. I am glad you like your music class and I cannot wait to have you sing some of your songs for me. Keep up the good work. It really is hard to believe that you are going to be 4 already! Love you lots!
Wow! That story was good enought to eat!
that was the best story ever jamie! you and alla are going to have a BLAST together since alla does the SAME thing!
Post a Comment