1. I would like to add to the diaper post below that we don't have a problem with smells. I can always tell when he pees or poops in a disposable but not in his cloth diapers. We also have not had a problem with diaper rash with him. The only time his bum has been sore was because he ate some pumpkin (which he loves).
2. Jamie has a new age. It is 3 almost 4. When someone asks her how old she is, she says, "I'm three almost four." Like it is one word.
3. Mazie got another stripe tonight for Tae Kwon Do. She has to earn one for blocks, kicks and board breaking, black belt philosophy, and tae kwon do steps. She has three of those already and needs only one more to test on March 1.
4. Jacob has three teeth. He is working on two more. I think they are all going to come in all at once now. They seem to be popping up pretty quickly now.
5. We are going to paint the living room this weekend since it is a long weekend for us. I say "we" but really mean Jeremiah. I am excited about getting this room done.
6. We started using our cloth napkins. The girls think it's fancy. I think it makes our meals a little more interesting.
7. I am happy the writers strike is over. Maybe they can get back to writing those 8 episodes of Lost that were due this season.
8. We have our vacations planned and taken care of for the rest of this year. We are actually looking into next year already.
9. I love Celestial Seasonings Tummy Mint tea. It is soothing and yummy. My realtor gave me a cup when we were looking for our house back in June. It's awesome but you can only get it online.
10. Is anyone doing anything cool for Valentine's Day?
5 comments:
Looking forward to catching up tomorrow and seeing how much work Jeremiah has already done on the painting!
We're going to Roy's in La Jolla for our V-Day date night- we first ate there in Honolulu in HI, so we're kind of excited :)
Happy Painting :)
WAY TO GO MAZIE!!!!!..I am so proud of you! Can't wait to see those "moves"...and a picture of your belt!....Jamie, 3 almost 4 is a great age...enjoy every minute of it!...I would like to hear another of your stories sometime!
WISH we had a 3day weekend - ah, the military:) we only have one set of cloth napkins, like 7 or 8, so i'm not sure how much this helps...i feel like i should definitely have like three or four times that for breakfast lunch and dinner 7 days a week!
HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY!!!!
Post a Comment