Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. Air Force lost to Navy this past weekend. Here is how we feel about that...

2. I can't believe it is October already. There are so many things I would like to do before Halloween starts the rush of holidays and craziness. I need another month for all that though.

3. Mazie has a two week Fall break starting on Monday. We are going to go to Pennsylvania for part of that time. Jacob will be baptized. We are looking forward to a little vacation.

4. Mazie's first report card came home on Friday. She did well for her first quarter. All + and Satisfactory marks. We have our first Parent/Teacher conference on Thursday.

5. I can start going to the gym now. The Kids Club will watch Jacob now that he is 6 months old. Now I just have to make myself get there. Tomorrow, maybe.

6. On Saturday, I am going to be making cards to send to troops in Iraq so they can send cards to loved ones. My friend, Rachel, is a Stampin' Up consultant and had the great idea. Her goal is to make 200 cards to send. I can't wait to see if we make it. Anyone want to join in?

7. We had a playdate with Hayden and Amy yesterday. I can't believe how vocal Hayden was. Such a cutie. The boys were laying on the floor together just watching the girls at one point. It's funny to say "the boys" and "the girls". I think Jacob was just happy to have another little boy around.

8. Jamie ate lunch at school today. Anyone who knows how picky she is can appreciate how big this is. She ate a meat and cheese sandwich. She isn't sure what the meat was. She didn't eat the peaches but she drank her milk with it.

9. It is so nice to have some cool air around. I am so excited for the Fall. Our tree in the backyard has yellow leaves on it already. I have missed this colorful season. Can't wait to make a big pile of leaves for jumping!

10. Right now, as I am typing this, Mazie is making a funny noise with a silly face, of course, at Jacob. He is laughing so hard he can hardly catch his breath. I love that laugh. So hearty.

4 comments:

Amy said...

That pic is great! And we had fun on Monday--we look forward to seeing you guys again soon!

Anonymous said...

You need to learn how to have "that laugh" on hello so we can all hear it!....(like you have all that time):-)...1st picture is tooo much...belongs on a card!...Jamie, great to hear you ate at school...see that food isn't so bad?...I am proud of you!....Can't wait for you to be in PA!

Susie said...

That's pretty much how Andy felt after the game, too! I'd love to join in on cardmaking- let me know what I have to do :)
S

A.K. said...

that face is hilarious! what a cutie!