Friday, October 26, 2007

Playing with Fall

Is there a better way to enjoy a cool Fall evening than to make a big pile of leaves and jump right into the middle? We don't think so.

Jacob is 7 months old today. He crawls now on his toes and hands. Once in a while we catch him using his knees . Whatever gets him to where he needs to be, right? He has really great teachers. He has been calling for me from his crib or if he is sitting away from me. He says, "ma mom". It's so sweet. I have to say that I didn't necessarily earn the girls saying "mama" first but I certainly did with him! Here are a few pictures I took of Jacob. Notice he found the only gourde that is shaped like a breast?

Have a great weekend everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day,Jacob!...What a beutiful and refreshing post!...Lots of fun!

J.J. said...

oh so glad you guys have seasons now to enjoy!

A.K. said...

love the family picture!!!

rachel said...

What cute pictures!! I love the family one - who's taking that picture anyway????

Anonymous said...

we took a poll. we think you should use the picture of all of you in the leaves as your banner at the top of your blog. it's just such a fun picture!!!