
Last night Jacob and I went to Rachel's house to stamp cards to send to military from Fort Carson who are deployed to Iraq. Our goal was to make 200 cards. With 5 ladies working from 6-9pm we managed to reach our goal. Notice that Rachel and I are the only ones not working. In my defense, I was taking the picture...
Even Benjamin joined us and enjoyed the food. Pumpkin Pie dip all over his cute little face...

I had such a wondeful time. I met some really great ladies and made some cards. Is there a better way to spend a Saturday night? I don't think so.
4 comments:
Awesome adventure!....and congratulations on making the goal!...and what a cutie to help eat the food!!!!!
Great job! What a neat way to let our troops know they are being remembered for all their efforts. Congratulations on a job well done.
I lvoe your heart's to do this, Megan! Looks like tons of fun :)
S
Megan, Thanks for the post on my blog. I have been keeping up with you through your blog as well thanks to Erin. Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment