After 3 1/2 years of fighting with it, the motor on my old FloorMate died last week. I have all hard floors in this house and not enough energy to mop and dry the floor. Jeremiah took the old cleaner to the Hoover store today and brought back the new and improved version of the FloorMate, the SpinScrub 500. I was so excited. I was expecting to have the old one fixed, again. Instead the salesguy offered such a great deal. He took $47 off of the regular price plus 4 bottles of solution and a replacement filter. The bottles of solution and filter equal $50. Jamie helped me snap the machine together and we went to town cleaning! It was wonderful to actually pick up dirt without fighting with the cleaner. Needless to say, I am a very happy woman. I have the most wonderful husband in the world!
.jpg)
5 comments:
ah it's the little things. but i so remember the importance of the floor mate. i'm so happy for you!
Congrats on the new floor mate! I am sure your life will be much easier now. I need to do the same thing with my vacuum, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. "HI" to the girls and all.
Your post made me smile! I think that happiness over household cleaning products in a sign that we're really grown-ups!
You know you're a housewife when. . . I think Jeremiah should read this post and see that you need some romance in your life! :) Just kidding, I still haven't stopped talking about my new knife, either.
as i just spent the day looking for a vacumm to register for- this definitely is something i can relate to!
Post a Comment