Well, it happened. Somehow or another the calandar decided to be January 12. Mazie is officially 5. I guess all my tries at slowing down time didn't work! Mazie and Jamie woke up VERY excited today. They came out from their room all cheery. They ate breakfast and got ready for school. Then Mazie wanted to open a present. She picked on from Pop Pop. I know it has been eating away at her that there were some presents in the house for her. She didn't want to open anything until today. She actually wants to wait on the rest until tomorrow at her birthday party!
She was so excited to be opening a present that she even let Jamie help her. She is such a good big sister.Her gift was a jean jumper. She was so happy to get a jean dress. This is not your typical kid. She actually asked for clothes-anything pink! How's that for a girly girl?
Pop Pop, you will be happy to know that she insisted that I washed it today so she could wear it for her party tomorrow. I hope it warms a bit for this but I guess we have a few sweaters that would coordinate! She said you did a good job of picking out a dress for her! There will be more pictures tonight on the rest of the day's festivities. We have to go to Disneyland to get a picture with Princess Aurora and then we have another special birthday party this evening.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
HAPPY #5 BIRTHDAY
MAZIE RENEE STAHR!!!!!!.....and MANY MORE!!!!!!WHERE IS YOUR PONY TAIL?...YOU LOOK SO CUTE WITH YOUR HAIR IN A PONY TAIL....HOPE YOU WEAR ONE FOR YOUR PARTY ON SATURDAY!
Post a Comment