Here are the girls playing with the Potato Head Family and showing off their "work".

Mazie basically makes the characters by the book. She likes to make them look like actual people. Sometimes she gets silly and makes one have eyes come out of the ear spot.

Jamie, however, either doesn't get that they can look like people or doesn't care. With this one, she has two arms coming out of the left side and she is working on two arms out of the right!
I love playing with the girls when we are working with our hands. They are both creative in their own way. It makes me smile to see their imaginations at play. And finally, I, too, get to play with toys and it isn't viewed as weird! Yay!

2 comments:
i just love seeing jamie in her big girl panties:)
I sent the girls pictures to "My Pictures" on my computer. It is a different picture every couple of days on my computer screen!!!...Thank you, my Lovlies!
Post a Comment