Friday, June 30, 2006

Hot Weather

We had a really hot day in sunny southern California today. The temperature reached a whopping 82 degrees and it was still. I know that may not seem hot to some of you where you have the humidity with the hot temperatures, but here in Redondo Beach it doesn't usually get above 75 degrees with very little humidity and a light ocean breeze. It was hot!

Jamie apparently felt a little warm as well. She came into my bedroom and just sat down in front of the box fan. She didn't say a word, just sat down!

When she cooled off enough to realize that I was snapping pictures, she decided to show off. Here is our little "model" in the making.

I thought her modeling was cute with the fan blowing her hair. It wouldn't have worked out that way if I would have planned these photos. So, do we have a future career here or what?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie, you are such a cute model!...you love the camera so keep modeling!!!!Love to all..Gramma B!

J.J. said...

jamie you are a supermodel!