2. It was 70 here yesterday. In February.
3. I have cleaned off the kitchen counters, took things out of the pantry and the hutch. All to make way for the carpet in the dining room to be ripped out. That's right. The floor guys are coming next week!
4. I guess I should take a picture of the dining area so I have a before and after to share.
5. I found the coolest tees at Fromme Tees. (the link is also on the side bar under go buy cool stuff)
6. The kids have two of each (Mommy Rocks and Daddy Rocks). The girls' shirts are pink with brown letters and Jacob's are brown with white letters. They run a little snug for kids. Jacob wears a 4T.
7. Jeremiah and I have a long sleeved and short sleeved shirt each that says "My Husband/Wife Rocks". It is a great boost when you see one of your kids or your spouse wearing a shirt that says you rock! I wrote to the company and told them they needed to make "My Kids Rock" shirts. They wrote back saying they were working on it already!
8. Jamie stayed home from school today because she was up a few times last night with a stomach bug. I think it was the same one Mazie had on Friday. This means Jacob should have it by Friday. Yipee!
9. Because Jamie was up last night, I had to wash her sheets, blanket, and pillows today. She was happy when it was naptime and she had a warm pillow to sleep on. Like I meant to give her a warm pillow because I knew it would make her feel better. Oh, wait, that's why I washed them!
10. Today was diaper washing day, too. 5 loads of laundry done by 2pm. Not bad.
Happy Tuesday!
11 comments:
Their mommy does rock. What a wonderful girl you have...running a parent teacher conference. Good job Mazie.
what does it say under? I can see daddy but can't make out the other word!
What a wonderful experience - great job, Mazie! Jacob seems to be enjoying the attention and Jamie always has her killer smile. Do you think you could write to the company and suggest "My Grandkids Rock"? I'd love to have one of those! PS - it wasn't quite 70 here in PA, but it did warm up to 18 today! Smarty!!
AK,
The shirts say: Mommy Rocks (daddy's right). The Daddy Rocks one says (mommy's right) under.
Dad,
Sorry about the whoppin' 18. Wow you must be breaking out the shorts! haa
Love the shirts!.....and the kids in them!....I would like one that says "MY KIDS AND GRANDKIDS ROCK"!!...;-)!
Great job, Mazie...you "Rock"!
Jamie....Hope your belly feels good real soon!....your mommy sure knows how to make it all feel better!
And...Jacob...hope you don't get that nasty bug!
Those shirts were great! I just ordered the black 'my husband rocks' and 'my wife rocks' for Bob's birthday! Very cool.
Hope Jaime is feeling better!
hope you feel better soon jamie:) awesome tees :) i seriously feel like some days it's 5 loads a day and they are spread out in various baskets around the house - some to fold, some to put away, etc!
Those shirts are awesome! You guys are such a fun bunch!
Some days I think I need a shirt that says "I rock" because I don't know that anyone else would wear one for me! :-)
Post a Comment